Maranoa Regional Council – Community Support Service
Category : Businesses & Services
Maranoa Regional Council’s Community Support Service provides individual and community support by linking people to services, acting as an information resource, coordinating community education courses and developing community projects.
- Information and support about what services are available in Roma and surrounding communities
- Support and referral
- Information and education opportunities on relevant issues
- Client advocacy in line with identified needs
- Funding information available to individuals and community groups
- Assistance with the submission of forms, online applications, providing & sourcing information and referring to other services where appropriate.
The program also coordinates and assists with the Roma Inter-agency Meetings and the Service Provider Directory.
For more information please contact Council’s Community Support Officer – Roma on 1300 007 662.
Maranoa Regional Council
ROMA COMMUNITY HUB
57 Bungil St Roma QLD 4455
Postal Address: P.O Box 42 MITCHELL QLD 4466