Act for Kids intensive Family Support program is a free service that helps families under pressure.
We can assist with many issues which some are:
- Addressing issues such as domestic violence, mental health and substance abuse.
- Developing stronger life skills such as setting routines, budgets and managing the household
- Parenting support and strategies to build positive family relationships
- Managing stress to copy with daily pressures
- Providing child health and well-being resources
- Linking into services that support your child development
- Connecting you with local services, playgroups and other social networks
- Supporting families with their cultural needs
For more information:
Phone: 07 4687 0200
Fax: 07 4613 5066
34 Quintin Street Roma, Qld 4455 | PO Box 256, Roma Qld 4455
Website: Act for Kids
Facebook: Act for Kids