MARANOA ANNUAL KERBSIDE COLLECTION COMMENCING MONDAY, 2 MARCH
Council is encouraging residents to live cleaner and greener at home and in our community with the Keep Maranoa Beautiful campaign beginning Monday, 2 March 2020 and ending on Thursday, 12 March 2020.
The Keep Maranoa Beautiful campaign is a free kerbside collection service to help dispose of large household items, green waste and metal waste.
Residents are asked to please hold off placing items on the kerb until Friday, 28 February 2020. Please place your items out on the footpath by 7pm the day before collection starts in your area.
Kerbside Collection dates are as follows:
Monday, 2 March 2020 – Mitchell
Monday, 2 March 2020 – Injune
Monday, 2 March 2020 – Yuleba and Jackson
Wednesday, 4 March 2020 – Surat
Wednesday, 4 March 2020 – Wallumbilla
Wednesday, 4 March 2020 – Amby and Mungallala
Monday, 2 March to Wednesday, 11 March 2020 – Roma
Thursday, 12 March 2020 – Hodgson and Muckadilla
What you need to know:
1. Your unwanted items must be separated into 3 piles: bulky household items, green waste and metal waste. Mixed piles will not be collected.
2. Items cannot be collected from under trees, near power poles, stormwater drains or from within private yards.
3. Items must be able to be easily and safely lifted by two people.
4. Place glass items to one side for safe collection.
5. Piles should be no larger than 1m high x 1m wide x 3m long. Council will not collect piles greater than 3m3 in total.
6. This service is available to residential properties in town areas. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer this service to rural residents.
To view area maps, collection details and to see the acceptable and unacceptable items, please click here: http://www.maranoa.qld.gov.au/ehw…/kerbside-waste-collection