Facebook Page: Food Truck Friday
About this Event
As part of Council’s School Holiday Program, the team from Starry Nights Outdoor Movies are set to entertain Maranoa residents with a mobile outdoor movie theatre!
With a charming cast and a humorous twist, Jumanji: Welcome to Jungle offers a fun comedic adventure where teens get sucked into the video game world of Jumanji and have to finish the dangerous game to escape.
Food Truck Friday vendors will be on sight ready to provide all sorts of deliciousness before the big screen lights up.
- Bookings are essential
- Tickets cannot be purchased at the event
- Tickets must be printed or displayed electronically
- Tickets must be presented at time of arrival
- Gates open 5pm with screening to commence at 6.30pm
- Entrance is via McPhie Street, Roma
1. When reserving tickets, guests agree to provide their contact details, including mobile phone number, email or residential address when booking
2. All patrons will be required to check in upon arrival and provide contact name, phone number and e-mail or residential address.
3. These contact details will be kept on file for 56 days from the day of the performance.
4. Guests acknowledge event organisers may be required by law to provide contact information to public health officers on request. Event organisers will not share this contact information with any third party other than the relevant health authority, and will not use the information for promotional purposes.
5. Guests must not attend if they have COVID-19 related symptoms, have been in close contact with a person who is COVID-19 positive, have travelled overseas or to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days or are COVID-19 positive.
6. Guests must not attend if they are required to self-isolate and the event falls within the isolation period.
7. Guests agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols; and agree to follow the directions of venue staff at all times.
8. If guests do not comply with protocols or authorised requests when on the venue premises they may be asked to leave immediately.
9. Parking will be allocated by the event organises based on venue configuration.
10. Guests acknowledge that while the venue has taken all reasonable precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, guests enter the venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue or supporting organisations and their staff (Maranoa Regional Council) regarding health outcomes.
11. By reserving your ticket, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.