Category : Businesses & Services
Telephone: 1300 477 433
Website: Catholic Care Services
We help people change their lives…
CatholicCare Social Services provides a range of services to individuals, families and communities to meet the challenges of life and relationships. From humble beginnings in 1983, we now service an area of nearly 500,000km2.
- Family Support Services (Counselling, Education and Family Dispute Resolution) see more information below
- Future Families (see below for more information)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Toowoomba Refugee and Migrant Support (TRAMS)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples Service
- Mental Health Services (including Partners in Recovery – see below for more information)
Programs available in Roma and surrounding area include:
Family Relationship Centre:
The Family Relationship Centre enables families to access information for families at all stages: overcoming relationship difficulties and dealing with separation.
The Family Dispute Resolution service helps parents create a Parenting Plan that puts the best interests of their children first. The service is conducted in an environment supported by fully qualified Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners.
Working with culturally and linguistically diverse, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families. This program offers culturally appropriate supports to separated or separating families to enable better Family Dispute Resolution outcomes.
Partners In Recovery (PIR):
PIR offers support to those who live with a severe and persistent mental illness with complex needs. We cover the Maranoa Region – Roma, Injune, Mitchell, Surat, Wallumbilla & Yuleba. A support facilitator can assist to identify an individual’s needs, develop an action plan and work toward meeting those needs to improve quality of life. A support facilitator will also work with and support family and carers of a person who is suffering with a mental illness.
CatholicCare works with employers and local businesses and their staff who care about the wellbeing of their staff. Appointments with fully qualified counselling staff are guaranteed within 2 business days of the employee requesting assistance.
- Offices in Roma, St George and Charleville
- Clients can self-refer or other community service providers can refer
- Office hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm