Category : Activities
If you are looking for something to do on a Sunday, OR would like to meet new people, OR find an activity that anyone at any age can participate, AND have fun and increase your activity levels – then this could be for you… so please read on.
What we (Roma Golf Club) are proposing is as follows:
• 6 holes of golf on a Sunday Morning – Tee off by 10am
• Open to anyone – would be great for social golfers, learners, kids – anyone really
• All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• All players should have one set of golf clubs between two people (buggies and clubs are available for hire from the club)
• Two ball Ambrose event – (both players hit off then you both hit from where the best positioned ball lands)
If you are interested or would like to know more, please contact Samantha Thrupp on 0448 228 080 or email her at email@example.com
Samantha is hoping to put together a list of interested people and have the first game within the next few weeks.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon and joining you for “Six on Sunday”