The Annual General Meeting of the Roma Historical Precincts Inc. will be held on Wednesday 14th November at 6pm – Facebook Event
“The Roma Historical Precincts Inc. (RHPI) is currently managed by the executive committee which advises the members on progress on a regular basis. We aim to be a formally recognised cultural precinct and share visionary objectives, to present excellence in cultural heritage, while delivering educational, community and cultural benefit. To achieve this, we manage and care for significant cultural heritage collections. The strategic plan recognises the opportunity to create a true cultural hub; uniting the community behind a clear direction, allocating scarce resources to agreed priorities and consolidating key initiatives and goals.
The association’s role is to collect, preserve, and research, interpret and exhibit material evidence of cultural significance in Roma and the surrounding district.”
Statement of Purpose
We aim to:
- Be a World Class, Leading Visitor Experience – To operate as a cultural heritage precinct in Roma and contributing to Roma & Districts growth as a regional tourism hub.
- Inspire, Delight & Surprise – Present excellence in cultural heritage through Innovative programming, exhibitions and events.
- Celebrate our Place – Collect and conserve our region’s history and heritage for the benefit of future generations. Tell our stories through our collections.
- Build Connections – Be regarded as a valued and integral community asset with community ownership.
- Support lifelong learning – Maintain an educational role in the community.
- Invest in Culture – Contribute economic benefit to the community by supporting local history and cultural heritage. “
From the Roma Historical Precincts Inc. Strategic Plan
Membership: $10 per year. Individuals, groups and clubs are very welcome to join!
For more information:
Facebook Page: Roma Historical Precincts Inc.
Facebook Group: Roma Historical Precincts Inc. (Group)