Applications are now open for community grants of up to $2000 to hold events, projects and activities during Queensland Youth Week 3 to 14 April 2019.
Queensland’s Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women is seeking applications for events, projects and activities that aim to:
- raise awareness about the contributions of young people in Queensland’s social, economic and cultural life
- align with the objectives of the Queensland Youth Strategy’s four Building Blocks:
- Supporting our most vulnerable young people
- Housing [and finance]
- Healthy futures
- Educating into employment
- align with the Queensland Government’s commitment to tackle cyberbullying
- include young people in the design and delivery of the event
- promote partnerships and collaboration across the community.
More information is available in the 2019 Grant Information Paper available here: https://bit.ly/2DnT6Rr.
Applications close at 4:00pm Friday 30 November 2018 and can be submitted by visiting SmartyGrants.