In an emergency call 000 or go to your local hospital emergency department.
1300 MH CALL – 1300 642 255
Mental health access line
1300 MH CALL (1300 642 255) is a confidential mental health telephone triage service that provides the first point of contact to public mental health services to Queenslanders.
1300 MH CALL is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will link to the caller’s nearest Queensland Public Mental Health service.
The 1300 MH CALL service:
- is the main point of access into public mental health services
- can provide support, information, advice and referral
- can provide advice and information in a mental health emergency or crisis
- is staffed by trained and experienced professional mental health clinicians
- will provide a mental health triage and refer to acute care teams where appropriate.
24/7 crisis services
Lifeline 13 11 14
Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467
beyondblue 1300 22 46 36
MensLine Australia 1300 78 99 78
Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800